Your daily challenge is to provide your customers with fresh and healthy products. While there are lots of obstacles to this goal, a reliable cold chain monitoring solution can mitigate food quality risks.
The retail environment is a challenging one for effective monitoring of goods. Product arrives from a large number of sources, internal and external. It is transported by a variety of means. It must be kept under controlled conditions on site. And, it may have to be delivered off site under controlled conditions by own or 3rd party vehicles.
Fortunately, Xsense® offers solutions for all the monitoring needs of retailers, whether it be shipments, last mile deliveries, on site monitoring, or end-to-end monitoring. With Xsense® retailers have been able to
- Automatically collect sensor information,
- Gain visibility to all parts of the cold chain
- Receive alerts of any irregular changes in conditions sent to any device, including mobile
- Share information with the correct persons throughout the organization.
- Reduce power consumption of cooling equipment.
- Analyze variation in quality between parts of the cold chain with Xsense® analytics tool.
- Review weekly reports identify problems and conduct benchmarks.